I sketched out different logo ideas, some focusing on the 3D aspect while others where a play on typography. I chose the one I thought was the strongest and created it in illustrator. From there, it was critiqued and I revised it, followed by another critique where I revised it once more to create the final draft of this concept.

Logo Concept Sketches

First Draft
First Draft
1st Revisions
1st Revisions
2nd Revision
2nd Revision
For next step we decided to do away with the color red and use a blue as it felt more technology related. The old font was switched to a san serif to give a more modern feel. I took the 3d printer from the the previous draft and attached it to the G as per the client's request. The san serif being used had to be manipulated to fit the client's needs so we decided to search for a new font.
Trying out different weights
Trying out different weights
Experimenting with different color ideas
Experimenting with different color ideas
Alternative Font
Alternative Font
2nd Alternative Font
2nd Alternative Font
After a few more discussions with the client, this is the final version of logo as of currently.

The final version of the logo as of currently.

You may also like

Back to Top